Free online bank account opening is perfect for people who prefer digital banking.
Digital banking offers customer-friendly access to financial and money management tools and may be the reason why 82 percent of Millennials, ages 18 to 24,
People tend to like free online bank accounts not only for free checking accounts but also for higher savings rates than conventional banks.
Money saved by not having to operate a branch location is passed on to customers which means banks can offer free online checks along with savings accounts.
The following is a free online bank account opening without a deposit and instant
1. Bank CIT
You will earn interest with no monthly fees and Earn 0.25% APY on $25,000 minimum balance or 0.10% APY on balances under $25,000. Minimum $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds by electronic transfer, postal check, or wire.
Features of e-Account Current Account:
- CIT Bank does not charge ATM fees.
- Get reimbursed for other bank ATM fees of up to $30 per month.
- Transfer, pay and buy via mobile with Zelle, Bill Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Deposit checks and make unlimited withdrawals and withdrawals with the CIT Bank mobile app.
- 24/7 online access and mobile accounts, plus an automated phone system.
2. Quontic Bank
With a High Interest Current Account you can make deposits, write checks, use electronic bill payments, and transfer money. Get free high-interest checks and earn 1.01% APY for daily balances up to $100,000 when you make at least 10 eligible debit card point-of-sale transactions for $10 or more per payment cycle.
High Interest Current Account Features :
- Earn 1.01% APY on daily balances of up to $100,000 when you make at least 10 eligible debit card point-of-sale transactions for $10 or more per payment cycle.
- You do not need to pay ATM fees when using your Quontic Debit Card at participating AllPoint Network ATMs, MoneyPas Network ATMs, SUM program ATMs, or Citibank ATMs.
- Sign up for Online Banking, Mobile Banking with features like remote check deposit, bill payment, account transfer The FDIC guarantees deposits of up to $250,000 per deposit.
3. LendingClub Banking
Rewards Current Account is designed for customers who want to get cashback and reward deposit interest. Additional features include unlimited ATM fee reimbursement and free monthly checks. LendingClub banking will provide another bank ATM fee discount every month for withdrawals. Accounts can be managed completely online with digital and banking technology.
LendingClub banking offers complete banking services with a wide range of financial products including savings accounts, CDs, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages plus insurance products.
LendingClub Rewards Check Features:
- Minimum opening deposit of $100.
- No Monthly or Hidden Fees.
- Cashback up to 1.5%.
- Initial Direct Deposit up to two days.
- Free Bill Payments and eStatements.
Chime Spending Accounts offers a simple checking and savings account for free. Chime is a mobile-only bank backed by Bancorp Bank insured by FDIC, so it's a safe place to keep your checking and savings accounts.
The good thing about Chime is that there are no monthly fees or overdraft fees. Plus, the Chime Savings account generates 0.50% APY on all balances. You will find more financial products in the Chime review that may be useful for your finances.
Combined Expense Account Features:
- There is no monthly fee. No deposit required.
- No overdraft fees plus Chime's SpotMe feature will get you up to $200* on debit card purchases with no overdraft fees.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- There are no overseas transaction fees.
- 38,000+ free MoneyPass & Visa Plus Alliance ATMs.
That's the discussion about opening a free online bank account without a deposit, hopefully it can help