It's easy to change your ad account on Facebook by using the account options menu in Ads Manager.
If you select a different ad account, the campaigns, ad sets and ads associated with the selected account will be shown in the reporting table.
Here's how to change ad accounts on Facebook
- Open Ads Manager.
- Select the account selection menu at the top left. You will see your account name, followed by the account id number in brackets.
- Select another ad account from the drop-down menu.
- Then click view More Ad Accounts from the drop-down menu.
You can view all the ad accounts and Pages you manage in Business Manager.
If you don't see an ad account, make sure you've selected the correct Business Manager account from the business account drop-down menu in the upper-left corner.
How to create a Facebook ad account
Before you can launch your first Facebook campaign, you'll need to set up your advertising account, including adding a payment method.
Here's how to add a new payment method to your Facebook ad account
- Go to Facebook Ad Account Settings
- Select Payment Settings
- Next you can add a new payment method, By editing an existing method and see the next charge.
- Then click Add Payment Method. Finished
That's a discussion about how to change an ad account on Facebook, hopefully it can help.